Production manager - Luxury leather goods brand
RemoteBarcelona, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainProduct
Carl Friedrik is a travel and leather goods brand challenging traditional luxury.
We empower modern professionals in their day-to-day lives with our unique blend of timeless design, understated confidence and quality.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our team. In this role, you'll be responsible for managing a global supply chain for our high-end leather goods and travel accessories.
You will help to manage, improve and build our global supply chain by working with a set of global partners. You will be a key team member of our product team who is working to design and produce products featured in hit HBO series Succession and The White Lotus. The ideal candidate should be passionate about solving problems and working with a global team of supply partners.
Who you are
You are a talented and enthusiastic person seeking a dynamic and imaginative workplace that supports your growth. You will join a dedicated team that strives to excel and evolve, and if you have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally, keep reading.
- Planning, placing, and managing purchase orders of existing products with our supply partners.
- Working closely with the product development team to establish new supply partners for new products.
- Managing our inspection partners to ensure the strictest quality assurance.
- Assess and mitigate supply chain risks.
- Manage raw material sourcing and quality.
- Work on sustainability assessments of our supply chain.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. In particular, we are looking for a person who is:
- Organised: Ability to plan, prioritise and stay on top of your projects.
- Excellent communicator: Both internally as well as externally.
- Creative: You are full of ideas and connect these to business goals. You are able to put yourself in an audience’s shoes.
- Proactive: You act without being told what to do and can single-handedly deliver projects to the finish line.
- Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
- You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. For example from a product-driven brand, a product design or engineering consultancy or experience from a larger company in supply chain and product development.
- You have a degree in Engineering, Product Design, Supply chain or a related field from a top university.
- Competitive entry-level salary.
- Based in Barcelona with an option for remote working
- Start date: As soon as possible