Product Development and Supply Chain Manager
Carl Friedrik is building a modern luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focused on high-end accessories at affordable prices and great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the opportunity
If you’re looking for a comfortable job in a team where everyone and everything is in its place, this role won’t be for you. Working in product development at Carl Friedrik, you will be challenged to perform, learn and grow. Both in the role and as an individual.
We are looking for a dedicated and organised person to play an important role in the new products we bring to the market as well as managing our key suppliers by maintaining our strong relationships.
What you will do and learn
- New product design and user testing
- Product development and testing
- Sourcing and supplier evaluation
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Supply chain management and logistics
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. In particular, we are looking for a person who is:
Organised: Ability to plan, prioritise and stay on top of your projects.
Excellent communicator: Both internally as well as externally.
Creative: You are full of ideas and connect these to business goals. You are able to put yourself in an audience’s shoes.
Proactive: You act without being told what to do and can single-handedly deliver projects to the finish line.
Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
- You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. For example from a product-driven brand, a product design or engineering consultancy or experience from a larger company in supply chain and product development.
- You have completed a degree in Engineering, Product Design, Supply chain or related field from a top university.
- Ideally (but not necessary) you have a portfolio of past work.
- Competitive entry-level salary.
- Based in Barcelona with an option for remote working
- Start date: As soon as possible