Marketing Executive — Luxury Brand
RemoteUnited Kingdom, England, LondonMarketing
Carl Friedrik is a product design brand challenging traditional luxury. We design and sell premium accessories & travel goods.
We're looking for an ambitious professional or recent graduate to provide support across three key areas of our marketing strategy: influencer marketing, social media and PR.
About the role
The Marketing Executive will work on key marketing channels, learning new skills and helping to drive brand growth in the process.
You will oversee our influencer partnerships programme and social media, assist with day-to-day PR activities and complete ad-hoc marketing tasks.
From day one, you will have significant responsibilities, work directly with the founders and marketing team, and ultimately have a direct impact on Carl Friedrik’s. The role is for those that like a challenge.
- Find new social media influencers for Carl Friedrik to collaborate with, manage influencer marketing campaigns and report on performance
- Social media posting and copywriting
- Support on daily PR activities: press outreach, press release writing, building media lists, fulfilling requests of external PR partners
- Oversee and scale PR growth areas (affiliate publishing, PPC publishing)
- Work directly with the founders, playing a key role in shaping Carl Friedrik's growth strategy
We move in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, and are looking for a highly-motivated individual who will thrive in our small, high-powered team.Strong communications skills (written and verbal) are integral to this role. You will communicate frequently with influencers, press and our PR agencies, as well as write various marketing materials (social content, press releases etc.).
We encourage you to apply if you are organised, creative, connect ideas to business goals and take a proactive approach to your work.
- You have completed a degree in marketing, PR, communications, fashion or a related field from a top university.
- You have relevant graduate or internship experience to demonstrate your skills.
More about Carl Friedrik
We are challenging the outdated practices that characterise the luxury industry. By selling direct-to-consumer, embracing sustainable materials and rejecting seasonal fashion, we are better positioned to serve our customer: the modern professional.
Intelligent design is a crucial part of our ethos. Everyday accessories should be functional and a joy to use — form always follows function in our creative process.
Accessories must also meet the demands of modern living. So we only collaborate with the finest materials and craftsmen. The result: products that last a lifetime.
Carl Friedrik in the media
New York Times: “Best refined briefcase for daily use: Carl Friedrik”
Forbes: “The new king in the leather goods space”
Featured in HBO’s Emmy award-winning drama, Succession.
Annual company trip + frequent team social events
Flexible location — London, Barcelona or even remote
Premium co-working space in Central London with free coffee and beer
Join a fast-growing, agile and international team, passionate about innovation and making a difference
Start date: September — October 2022