Marketing, Communication and Copywriting internship
Carl Friedrik is building a modern luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focused on high-end accessories at affordable prices and great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a dedicated, creative person to join our marketing team, starting as an internship with the possibility to develop into a permanent role. You'll be in charge of writing content, working with influencers and the press. While a large part of the role is about written content, we are looking for a creative and curious mind to assist in all areas of digital marketing.
This is no ordinary internship. From day one, you will have significant responsibilities, work directly with the founders and marketing team, and ultimately have a direct impact on the company’s success. The role is for those that like a challenge.
What you will do and learn
- Write engaging copy and content for various mediums.
- Write blog articles that resonate with our target audience and follow our SEO strategy.
- Influencer marketing: Find and recruit influencers, manage campaigns.
- Pitch and work with journalists to increase Carl Friedrik's press coverage.
- Analyse marketing performance with Google Analytics and similar tools.
- Actively participate in and influence our marketing strategy.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. In particular, we are looking for a:
Excellent communicator: You have exceptionally high standards for written English content. You can follow a brief but go above and beyond in delivering fantastic results.
Creative: You are full of ideas and connect these to business goals. You are able to put yourself in an audience’s shoes.
Proactive: You act without being told what to do and can single-handedly deliver projects to the finish line.
Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
Organised: Ability to plan, prioritise and stay on top of your to-do list.
- You have completed a degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field from a top university.
- You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. For example from a startup, marketing agency, brand or eCommerce company.
- Ideally (but not necessary) you have a portfolio of past work.
- Paid internship, compensation depending on your profile.
- There is flexibility for this role to be remote.
- Office in London (Shoreditch).
- Duration 4-6 months.
- Start date: October 2020.