Marketing, Communication and Copywriting Executive
Carl Friedrik is building a modern luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focused on high-end accessories at affordable prices and great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the opportunity
If you’re looking for a comfortable marketing job in a team where everyone and everything is in its place, this role won’t be for you. Working in marketing at Carl Friedrik, you will be challenged to perform, learn and grow. Both in the role and as an individual.
We are looking for a dedicated, creative person to be in charge of writing content, working with influencers and the press. While a large part of the role is about written content, we are looking for a creative and curious mind to join in all areas of digital marketing.
What you will do and learn
- Write engaging copy and content for various mediums.
- Write blog articles that resonate with our target audience and follow our SEO strategy.
- Influencer marketing: Find and recruit influencers, manage campaigns.
- Pitch and work with journalists to increase Carl Friedrik's press coverage.
- Analyse marketing performance with Google Analytics and similar tools.
- Actively participate in and influence our marketing strategy.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. In particular, we are looking for a:
Excellent communicator: You have exceptionally high standards for written English content. You can follow a brief but go above and beyond in delivering fantastic results.
Creative: You are full of ideas and connect these to business goals. You are able to put yourself in an audience’s shoes.
Proactive: You act without being told what to do and can single-handedly deliver projects to the finish line.
Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
Organised: Ability to plan, prioritise and stay on top of your to-do list.
- You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. For example from a startup, marketing agency, brand or eCommerce company.
- You have completed a degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field from a top university.
- Ideally (but not necessary) you have a portfolio of past work.
- Competitive entry-level salary.
- There is flexibility for this role to be remote.
- Office in London (Shoreditch).
- Start date: October-November 2020.