Marketing and Growth Manager - D2C Accessories Brand
Carl Friedrik is building a modern luxury brand for the modern professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company offering a new luxury experience with premium accessories to improve the work and life of customers. We leverage technology and data-driven mindset to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the opportunity
If you’re looking for a comfortable marketing job in a team where everyone and everything is in its place, this role won’t be for you. Being Marketing Manager at Carl Friedrik means that you will be challenged to perform, learn and grow. Both in the role and as an individual.
The mission of the Digital Marketing Manager is to grow the company through marketing and growth activities. This means that you will manage ongoing activities while exploring and testing new initiatives.
What you will do and learn
- Manage existing marketing channels. Execute campaigns, analyse and optimise performance.
- Identify and test new growth opportunities.
- Build performance reports for management.
- Work directly with the founders in shaping Carl Friedrik's strategy.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. In particular, we are looking for a:
Analytical: You enjoy working with data to find patterns and opportunities. You are knowledgeable in Excel and ideally have experience from analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics).
Creative: You are full of ideas and connect these to business goals. You are able to put yourself in an audience’s shoes.
Proactive: You act without being told what to do and can single-handedly deliver projects to the finish line.
Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
Organised: Ability to plan, prioritise and stay on top of your to-do list.
- 0-3 years experience in digital marketing, eCommerce or other high-performance areas (eg. consulting).
- Experience with digital marketing and data analysis tools is a plus (but not necessary needed).
- A track record of achievement and drive.
- You have completed a degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field from a top university.
- Competitive salary + equity package.
- There is flexibility for this role to be remote or partially remote.
- We are based in London (Shoreditch).
- Start date: December 2020 - January 2021.