Luxury E-commerce Customer Service Representative
United Kingdom, England, LondonOperations
Carl Friedrik is a product design company challenging traditional luxury. We design and sell premium accessories and travel goods.
We empower modern professionals in their day-to-day lives with our unique blend of intelligent design, fine craftsmanship and long-lasting quality.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our team as Customer Service Specialist. Someone who is passionate about customer experience and driving improvements is a must. This will be a fast-paced and intensive role as you will work closely with the Customer Experience Manager, helping to solve customer queries and improve customer support KPIs.
- To be the face of Carl Friedrik for the customer, staying up to date with all new projects and developing a strong understanding of our brand and products
- Provide knowledgable and confident answers to customers on all platforms (online chat, email, social media, and phone)
- Display initiative and an ability for problem solving
- Action customer requests across a variety of e-commerce tech platforms and software
- Liaise with our warehouse to help track shipments for customers and adjust orders accordingly
- Liaise with our Global Payment System to help monitor customers payments/refunds, and returns
- Building strong rapports with customers, going above and beyond to help solve their queries
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team.
We are looking for someone that’s:
- Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
- Proactive: You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly push a new project to the finish line.
- Strong communicator: Both within the team and externally (excellent written/verbal skills).
- Creative: You express creativity in your approach to problem solving. You always ask if there’s a better way to do something.
- Problem solver: You are able to come up with creative and logical solutions to problems and action them with no assistance.
- Experience in a customer service or customer-facing role.
- Technical understanding of order management softwares and e-commerce platforms.
- Native level English.
More about Carl Friedrik
We are challenging the outdated practises that characterise the luxury industry. By selling direct-to-consumer, embracing sustainable materials and rejecting seasonal fashion, we are better positioned to serve our customer: the modern professional.
Intelligent design is a crucial part of our ethos. Everyday accessories should be functional and a joy to use — so form always follows function in our creative process.
Accessories must also meet the demands of modern living. So we only collaborate with the finest materials and craftsmen. The result: products that last a lifetime.
Carl Friedrik in the media
New York Times: “Best refined briefcase for daily use: Carl Friedrik”
Forbes: “The new king in the leather goods space”
Featured in HBO’s Emmy award-winning drama, Succession.
Contributory pension scheme
Annual company trip + frequent team social events
Flexible location, even remote
Premium co-working spaces in London and Barcelona
Join a fast-growing, agile and international team, passionate about innovation and making a difference