Growth & Performance Marketing Manager - D2C Accessories Brand
Carl Friedrik is a modern luxury brand, designing and selling premium accessories and travel goods.
We empower modern professionals in all areas of their day-to-day lives with our unique blend of intelligent design, fine craftsmanship and long-lasting quality.
A fast-growing and innovative company, we are also committed to challenging the outdated practices that characterise the luxury industry. We sell direct-to-consumer, embrace sustainable materials, offer a lifetime warranty and reject seasonal fashion in a bid to better serve the modern, ethically-minded consumer.
About the opportunity
If you’re looking for a comfortable marketing job in a team where everyone and everything is in its place, this role won’t be for you. Growth and Performance Marketing at Carl Friedrik means to be responsible for key functions at the company. You will be challenged to perform and will learn fast and grow as a result.
The mission of the role is to grow the company through performance marketing and new growth initiatives. This is an analytical and data-driven role and includes analysis and reporting of marketing and other company-wide projects.
What you will do and learn
- Manage existing performance channels (Paid Social, Search, Display and others).
- Identify, test and scale new growth opportunities.
- Analyse performance across the business, from email marketing performance to NPS surveys.
- Design and run conversion rate optimisation tests.
- Execute campaigns, analyse and optimise performance.
- Build performance and business intelligence reports for management.
- Work directly with the founders, playing a key role in shaping Carl Friedrik's strategy.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. In particular, we are looking for somebody who is:
Analytical: You enjoy working with data to find patterns and opportunities. You are knowledgeable in Excel and ideally have experience with analytics and BI tools (eg. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau etc).
Creative: You are full of ideas and connect these to business goals. You are able to put yourself in your audience’s shoes.
Proactive: You act without being told what to do and can single-handedly deliver projects to the finish line.
Organised: Ability to plan, prioritise and stay on top of your to-do list.
Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
- 2-5 years experience in digital marketing, eCommerce or other high-performance areas such as consulting or finance.
- A demonstrable track record of achievement.
- You have completed a degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related field from a top university.
- Competitive salary and generous equity package.
- There is flexibility for this role to be remote or partially remote.
- We are based in London (Shoreditch).
- Start date: January - February 2021.