Brand Marketing & Partnerships Manager
RemoteUnited Kingdom, London, City of, LondonMarketing
Carl Friedrik is a premium accessories and travel goods brand that challenges traditional luxury.
We empower modern professionals in their day-to-day lives with our unique blend of intelligent design, fine craftsmanship and long-lasting quality.
About the role
As Brand Marketing & Partnerships Manager, you will be in charge of enhancing and growing the brand through creative marketing campaigns, storytelling and partnerships.
This involves overseeing the communication strategy of both owned media (email, social media), paid media (influencers, advertising) and brand collaborations.
- Develop and oversee the brand’s communications strategy across company functions.
- Manage the marketing calendar and related messaging, combining key events with creative storytelling moments.
- Oversee messaging in all channels (advertising, email, social media, influencer marketing).
- Lead partnerships and collaborations: Ideate and execute collaborations ranging from co-developed products, sponsorships and marketing partnerships.
- Develop and lead creative campaigns for new product launches and seasonal events.
- Manage our influencer marketing programme.
- Analyse and report on the performance of campaigns and initiatives.
- Work closely with and report to the marketing director and founders.
We move in a fast-paced and rewarding environment and are looking for a highly-motivated individual that will thrive in our small, high-powered team.
We’re looking for someone who combines creativity and storytelling with a strong understanding of commercial impact.
You have a keen eye for visual communication (still and moving imagery, graphic design) and value excellent copy (in your own and others’ writing).
- 5+ years of marketing and/or communications experience.
- Proven experience in brand-building.
- Outstanding written English.
- Experience in managing agencies and external partners.
- Experience in delivering campaigns across channels and mediums, with a clear understanding of the relationship between brand building and business impact.
More about Carl Friedrik
We are challenging the outdated practices that characterise the luxury industry. By selling direct-to-consumer, embracing sustainable materials and rejecting seasonal fashion, we are better positioned to serve our customer: the modern professional.
Intelligent design is a crucial part of our ethos. Everyday accessories should be functional and a joy to use — form always follows function in our creative process.
Accessories must also meet the demands of modern living. So we only collaborate with the finest materials and craftsmen. The result: products that last a lifetime.
Carl Friedrik in the media
New York Times: “Best refined briefcase for daily use: Carl Friedrik”
Forbes: “The new king in the leather goods space”
Featured in HBO’s Emmy award-winning drama, Succession.
Generous equity package
Annual company trip + frequent team social events
Flexible location — London, Barcelona or even remote
Premium co-working space
Funding for learning and professional development
Join a fast-growing, agile and international team, passionate about innovation and making a difference
Start date: July 2022 - September 2022.